Sunday, April 19, 2015

Vogue Knitting Live

It timed out that I was in Palm Desert the same weekend as Vogue Knitting Live in Pasedena. After some googling I discovered that I could do a day trip and attend the event. I signed up for one class Sunday afternoon so I had time to shop the market place, see some of the free lectures and just take in the event. I drove in Sunday morning, got parked and headed into the Pasadena Convention Centre.
That one blue dot in Alberta is me.
This is the knit teepee.
An interesting felted creature at VKlive
Getting my book signed by the author.
I attended the yoga for knitters lecture and got some great exercises.
Then it was off to my class with Susan B. Anderson on Sock Yarn Bunnies. Learned some great techniques on toy construction and face embroidery. 
And what would a knitting conference be without some new stash....
It was a great day and I am happy I could attend.

1 comment:

  1. Ack! So fun! I don't know what I want to squee about more. The little snowmen mochi, the delicious yarn at the end, the fact you were THERE. Love love.

    ReplyDelete