Monday, November 24, 2014

A hot mess or creative genius?

On Saturday I attended a 12 hour crafting event with a new group. I was trying them on for size. And it was an excellent day. The food was well organized, the venue was close enough to home that even if the weather wasn't great it would be an easy drive and the lady running the event seemed very kind and like she really loves crafting. 

I spent my day working on Christmas cards (got 19 made) plus four one off christmas card designs, plus two birthday cards, plus so many hand coloured gift tags that I lost count. There would have been more cards I am sure but I ran out of white paper, then I ran out of adhesive and then I gave up and say to knit for an hour or two before giving in and heading home.

My table mid-way through was a mess, I had glitter everywhere including all over myself.
But I am totally proud of all that I got done and will defiantly join the group of "http://stephaniebell.wix.com/letsgetscrappin " again.  Next time I will be better prepared with supplies and will plan on making a lot more cards.  Perhaps there is even a crafting weekend away in my not too distant future with this group. 

1 comment:

  1. That's great! Glad you found a good fit with the group :) Let's talk more about March!

    ReplyDelete