DH and I flew into Palm Springs on Christmas Day, my mom met us at the airport and had a turkey in the oven. She even had set-up a little Christmas tree for us. It was very festive but nice and warm.
A few days later our weather changed, down to zero over night one night even. DH and I had to buy some warmer clothing and more blankets for our bed as we were freezing. We had bought clothing for low teens not zero......if you look closely at those mountains in the picture below you will see a slight dusting of snow. This was a sunny day but our high was barley 10 degrees, Vancouver that same day was 6 degrees!
But today, my last full day, it's beautiful again.....warm, sunny and perfect. I return home tomorrow night late so today I am taking full advantage of the weather, I had lunch on a patio on El Paseo and then stopped for an iced tea before walking back up the hill to our villa.



No comments:
Post a Comment